Automatic Voltage Switch 30amp
Automatic Voltage Switch 30amp (AVS30). AVS switches off the equipment connected to itwhen the mains power goes outside preset acceptable limits and re-connect automatically when the mains power returns to normal. Re-connection takes place after a delay (‘the start-up delay’) to ensure stability of the mains. the start-up delay provides protection against power-back surges commonly experienced after resumption of power in a power cut situation. Surge and spike protection also incorporated to ensure protection against these commonly occurring events.
- Protect and prolongs the useful life of electrical appliances
- Eliminates the need to switch off appliances every time the electricity fails
- safeguard valuable electricity appliance at all times.
- Very low cost protection in relation to the value of appliance.
- Different model available including three phase units.
- Protection against- high voltage, low voltage, spike/surge, lightning
- Nominal Voltage: 230 V AC
- Current Rating : 30 A
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Spike/Surge Protection: 160J
- Wait time-User adjustable from 10 seconds to 10 minutes
- Ideal for– Air-conditioner, large fridge/freezers,whole office, and complete circuits
- Tips– Rated at 30 amps for use with air-conditioners.Direct wiring adds security of installation.