Centurion sector ii traffic barrier proftech
Centurion sector ii traffic barrier, Our vast range of automatic barriers are designed to meet the needs of any entrance or exit point regardless of the required span. From standard single car park automatic barriers through to bespoke solutions for larger spaces, we have the automatic barrier to suit. Generally found at private and public car parks, factory checkpoints and entrances to monitored areas such as local authority offices, you are sure to see an automatic barrier in operation every day of the week.
Centurion sector ii traffic barrier, The key to successful installation and application comes from making best use of the programmable logic controller as this gives endless flexibility to the overall control of the entire system. With a variety of accessories and options available from keyless operation to LED warning lighting we have the perfect solution.
Traffic barrier Automation are recognised as experts in the trade, and many peoples first choice in the Middle East and Africa when it comes to security measures, and protective solutions such as automatic barriers. If you are looking for automatic barriers then make sure you get in touch with the team here at proftech , who will happily give you any extra information you need, and discuss your requirements with you.
Centurion sector ii traffic barrier features
- High-volume capability.
- Battery backup.
- Rapid boom pole raising (3 metre version < 1.2 seconds).
- Smooth, intelligent speed control.
- High-torque boom pole operation.
- Robust, durable and slimline operator casing.
- LCD user interface for simple setup.
- Onboard Centurion code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality.
- Pre-galvanised enclosure improves corrosion resistance (of mild steel variant).
- Electronics reside at the top of the enclosure for easy access.
- Powder-coated aluminium – with condensation shield – lid gives the unit an updated appearance and protects electronics from moisture damage.
- Improved cable routing and securing make for a neat and tidy installation.
- Easy to achieve AC and DC isolation.
- Available in three stunningly beautiful colours, all sporting the striking crimson crown. Please note that a price premium applies for the gun metal grey variant