Prosys control panel proftech
Prosys control panel is an Integrated Security System that is simple to install, yet has the flexibility and comprehensive set of features to suit any application. The system has an unrivalled dual-path signaling solution with totally integrated IP and GPRS communication from within the main box.
The system is modular and expandable, making it possible to install a basic intruder system and add modules and functionality – be it dual-path IP and GSM/GPRS communication, Access Control, Voice Module or Wireless – as customer needs and budget evolve. ProSYS. FreeCom has a proven track record with installations in thousands of organizations, including banks, commercial, retail and public establishments.
Installing RISCO Bus Detectors on the ProSYS Bus with Remote Control & Diagnostics saves on cabling, zone expander, installation time, and on-site maintenance. Up to 128 Bus detectors can be installed on a 4-core alarm cable, eliminating the need to draw cables from the panel or zone expander to each and every detector, thus saving on labour time. Additionally, RISCO Bus detectors are faster to install than regular detectors, as wiring in the panel is simpler, no EOL resistors are needed, and detection parameters are set remotely. RISCO Bus Detectors also provide major savings on physical zone expander.
ProSYS is available with an elegant Touchscreen Keypad that has a low profile design. Its glass touch screen is extremely responsive, and together with the friendly user interface makes it easier than ever to operate and program the ProSYS. The Touchscreen keypad is available in light and dark colors.
- 8 zones expandable up to 128
- 4 or 8 system partitions
- Auto-Install technology assures simple installation
- Bus test for pinpointing faulty wiring
- Triple EOL termination for Grade 3: Allows alarm, tamper and mask on each single zone
- 4 groups per partition – enabling partial arming of a group of zones within a partition
- Up to 32 schedules for arm/disarm and output control, supporting 2 intervals per day
- High security features such as double password, keypad disable during scheduled arm, and 2 separate buses
- 6 fully programmable utility outputs onboard – one 3A relay, one 500mA open collector and four 70mA O.C.
- False alarm prevention features – such as fire alarm verification, programmable swinger shutdown, cross zoning, pulse counting, transmission delay, audible/visual exit delay
- One-man walk test
- Watchdog periodically performs self-test of the system
- Up to 99 user codes
- Up to 999 event log
- Box tamper
- Bell/Siren tamper
- Built in Siren Driver (900 mA)
- Automatic fuses
- Model names:
- RP128 ProSYS™ 128
- RP140 ProSYS 40
- RP116 ProSYS 16