HP Scan-jet Pro 2000 S1 Sheet-feed Scanner (L2759A) proftech
Easily transform your paper documents into 600 dpi files with this Scanjet Pro 2000 s1 Sheet-Feed Scanner from HP. This simple but efficient ADF scanner is capable of digitizing pages at speeds of 24 ppm in simplex and 48 ipm when set to automatic duplexing and at 300 dpi. Up to 50 sheets can be loaded at a time, with the unit accepting media from 2 x 2.9″ to 8.5 x 122″ in size.
The Scanjet Pro 2000 connects to your computer via a standard USB 2.0 slot and can be controlled with included software or via its simple two-button panel. It produces 24-bit color images and 8-bit grayscale files, supporting file formats such as PDF, JPEG, and TIFF, among others. Made to be durable, the scanner is rated to handle up to 2000 pages per day.
HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s1 Sheet-feed Scanner Features;
Produce scans at up to 30 ppm/60 ipm1 with two-sided scanning that captures both sides at
● Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet Pro is small and slim—a modern design perfect for the
● Don’t wait for warm-up—HP Instant-on Scanning lets you begin scanning quickly.
● Load up to 50 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Optimize workflows with one-touch scanning
● Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning—create one-button, custom settings for
recurring scan jobs.
● Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS®.
● Easily transfer scans into editable text, secure PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
● Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Capture business documents like a pro
● Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP
● Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich
● Produce clear, legible scans—up to 600-dpi resolution.