Lightsys control panel kenya
Lightsys control panel proftech
Lightsys control panel, RISCO Bus Technology saves you time and money and increases installation flexibility, while Auto-Install and Bus Test simplify installation and maintenance. Programming via the PC Configuration Software and the LightSYS keypad is enhanced due to an adaptive menu tree – only the relevant options are displayed according to the installed accessories and installer/user authority.
Lightsys 2 is a professional hybrid security system for the residential and commercial sectors that is flexible, reliable and easy to install. Lightsys 2 supports RISCO Group’s revolutionary live video verification solution, VUpoint P2P, a cloud-based platform that utilities IP Cameras to provide real-time video streaming in response to alarm triggers or on demand, and RISCO Smart Home – offering comprehensive user-connected solutions for homes and businesses.
Lightsys 2 supports 3G with multi-socket IP communication and cloud connectivity backup. Offering full flexibility, the system includes a range of communication options – including IP, GSM/GPRS, PSTN and long range radio – all installed within the main housing. Lightsys 2 also offers a wide range of accessories, including wired, 2-way wireless, and RISCO Bus detectors.
User Operating Tools
LightSYS can easily be managed locally or remotely depending on your system
You can issue commands to the system and in turn, the system will communicate
information to you via its display, indicators, voice messages, SMS messages, Email
messages and by the sounds it makes.
Depending on your purchased supplementary modules, you can operate your system via
LightSYS Keypad and proximity tag:
Locally through its LCD keypad(s), you can issue commands to
your system. In turn, the system can communicate information to
you through its display, indicators and by the sounds it makes.
4 Button Keyfob:
Using the wireless 4 button keyfob you can arm, disarm, send a
panic alarm and activate outputs.
Remote Phone Operation:
If your system includes the voice module, it can provide audible
information about system status, and enable any remote,
touch-tone (DTMF) telephone to act as a keypad for the system.
Upon event occurrence, such as alarm activation, the voice
module informs you by calling you and playing a prerecorded
event announcement, as described in the 5IN1520 LightSYS Voice
Module Programming and Operations Guide.
If your system is equipped with RISCO Group’s GSM/GPRS
module it can provide information about the system by SMS and
enable operation of the system using SMS commands for arming
the system, disarming the system and more.
RISCO Group’s Configuration Software enables the installer to
program the system and manage the system locally or remotely.
In addition to the visual indications provided by your keypad(s), your system is designed
to produce audible annunciation after certain events
Now you can protect your home, business and family with a comprehensive security system that offers you so much more. Feel in control even when you are away with an easy to use smartphone app enabling you to control the system remotely and receive notifications regarding its status.
If there is an alarm event, you or your security provider will receive video clips or still images of your home so that you can determine if there is a real threat and if you need to take further action. You can also initiate live video anytime with the touch of a button if you have any concerns, to ensure that your home and family are safe.
- Lightsys control panel,board technologies include plug-in GSM/GPRS and IP modules, remotely upgradeable firmware, and selectable zone resistance. RISCO Bus Technology saves you time and money and increases installation flexibility, while Auto-Install and Bus Test simplify installation and maintenance.
- Programming via the PC Configuration Software and the The Single Intuitive RISCO AppEnjoy full control of your security, safety, and Smart Home features directly from a single intuitive app, from any location as you go about your day. The RISCO smartphone app provides you with convenient control on the go for total life management.keypad is enhanced due to an adaptive menu tree – only the relevant options are displayed according to the
- installed accessories and installer/user authority.
The Single Intuitive RISCO App
Enjoy full control of your security, safety, and Smart Home features directly from a single intuitive app, from any location as you go about your day. The RISCO smartphone app provides you with convenient control on the go for total life management.
- 8-50 zones – wired/wireless/RISCO bus in any combination
- 4 partitions
- Wireless expander and all communication modules fit into the main enclosure
- Plug-in GSM/GPRS module, and IP or Modem modules
- Selectable zone resistance, ideal for retrofits
- Varistor for protection against lightening surges
- PTC thermistor – fuses that do not require replacing after over-current condition occurs
- 1000 event log
- Remotely upgradable firmware
- Model names: RP432M
|Control Systems & Kits||Yes|
|No Event Logs||500 event logs|
|No of Zones||8 ~ 32 zones|
|No of User Codes||16 user codes|
|No of Outputs||4|
|Physical Specifications||Dimensions mm: 288 x 154 x 90|