Solar Charger Controller 20amp 12/24v DC input
Solar Charger Controller 20amp 12/24v DC input, are specified by both amperage and voltage. You will need one that can support the voltage of your solar panel array, and then output to the battery bank’s voltage (usually 12, 24 or 48VDC). Next, you’ll want to make sure the solar charge controller has enough capacity to handle the current (in amps) from your solar panel array. Take the wattage of your solar panels and divide it by the battery bank’s voltage to get a rough estimate of how many amps the controller needs.
- Automatic selection of 12V /24V battery
- 98% efficiency
- Fuse-less electronic & software controlled protections
- USB port for mobile charging
- Option of SMF and lead acid battery selection
- Load controller with & dusk to dawn feature
- Industrial grade main control chip is adopted. Charge and discharge parameters can be adjusted.
- Complete 3-stage PWM charging management.
- Built-in over current, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse connection protection, are self-recovery, no damage to the controller.
- Double MOS backflow circuit with ultra-low calorific value.
- Switch function of rechargeable lithium battery and lead-acid battery (long press 3 seconds at the interface of battery type to enter the switch setting), the default is lithium battery.